Grand Cru Wine Tasting Class - Taste Wine Like A Pro
Can your palate detect & differentiate great wines and cheap wines?
Does Expensive wines = Better wines?
Can a 2nd wine taste better than a 1st wine from a Grand Cru Classe wine marker?
Do you have difficulties describing wines and writing tasting notes?
If you are interested to find out the answers, please RSVP for our upcoming blind tasting.
We will teach you a systematic and easy way to taste and describe wines. But most importantly, by the end of the event you will be able to detect a good wine.
Take this chance to taste a Smith Haut Laffite Grand Cru Classe and their second wine side by side. Find out if second wine can be as impressive as first wine…at a cheaper price!
Put your palate to test!
• Smith Haut Laffite 2012 – Pessac Leognan (RSP: $160)
• Moulin De La Grangere 2010 (Grand Cru) – Saint Emilion (RSP: $70)
• Le Petit Havt Laffite (ex-chateau) 2012 – (2nd Wine of Smith Haut Laffite)- (RSP: $75)
• La Rose Tremiere 2012 – Lalande de Pomerol (RSP: $70)
Grocery Store Wine
• Excellence De Seignouret 2013 – Graves (RSP: $30)
Taste and savor all these for only:
Early Bird (Before 8 September) : SGD$79.90 + Free $20 voucher (Only $59.90 for this course)
Standard Ticket: SGD$129.90
Such wine lessons in the market usually costs $200+ but here at Fine Wines SG, we believe that all wine lovers should be equipped with this basic knowledge thus we are offering this low price.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– 8 September 2016, 7pm
– Minimum 8 persons to commence
– Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your seat.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com
Did you know
Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte is one of the upcoming wine marker that been making quality wines for the last decade. It was bought over by the Cathiard family in 1990 and they worked very hard to improve their wine making techniques such as bio-precision. Their efforts paid off when received their first Robert Parker 100pts rating for their 2009 vintage. 2012 vintage was another outstanding vintage not to be missed.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
Early Bird Discount SOLD OUT $79.90 Bring a friend (2 pax) Save additional 5% SOLD OUT $151.90 Standard Ticket SOLD OUT $129.90
- Venue Address
- 114 Lavender Street #02-60 CT Hub 2 Singapore
Fine Wines SG47 Followers